8161 Normandale Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55437
Tel: 952-838-9000 (voice)
Enhancing the Quality of Life of Children and Young Adults with Disabilities in Minnesota
PACER Center is a non-profit
organization providing training and information for families of children
and young adults with disabilities and education professionals. PACER has
twenty-one statewide, regional and national projects which strive to
improve and expand opportunities that enhance the quality of life for
people with disabilities and their families.
- Individual assistance for Minnesota families of children and young
adults with disabilities.
- Workshops for families and professionals on a range of
- Programs for schools on disability awareness and abuse prevention.
- Materials and advocacy on transition and employment issues.
- Web site with more than 250 individual documents, including articles,
newsletters, legislative updates, and much more.
Come and visit. We're always home! www.pacer.org