Turning Point Assessment Services
IQ Testing and Full Psycho-educational Assessments for Children and Adults
1735 York Street
Denver, CO 8206
Experienced PsychoEducational Assessment and Advocacy
Turning Point Assessment Services is the private practice of Patty Martens. Patty has been a licensed, practicing school psychologist for 20 years. She serves clients in the Denver metro area and surrounding suburbs. Her philosophy is to provide every client the highest level of excellence and personal attention at a reasonable cost.
- Assessment and diagnosis of learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual - Fourth Edition (DSM-IV)
- Identification of gifted and talented, including twice exceptional (gifted and learning disabled), children and adults.
- Full psycho-educational assessments using the latest versions of the WPPSI, WISC and WAIS intelligence tests, the Woodcock Johnson Test of Achievement, and the Conners' Rating Scales. (Assessments are not limited to these measures and include any other test needed for accurate results.)
- Documentation in the form of a full written report including extensive, personalized recommendations for home and school.
- Ongoing communication and consultation including free follow-up sessions to discuss test results and answer questions.
- School staff consultations and special education staffing attendance.