SEAS Special Education Automation Software
SEAS™, the industry's leading special education automation solution, delivers powerful functionality via the internet enabling you to leverage data to improve the performance of your students.
Computer Automation Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 590
Mountain Home, AR 72654
Toll Free: (877) 221-7327
Recently voted the country's #1 special education management system by eSCHOOL NEWS readers, Special Education Automation Software (SEAS) is dedicated to accurately and efficiently aide you in special education management. SEAS is a proven web-based, special education data management system designed to ease the constantly changing demands of state and federal regulations. With the power of accessibility via the internet, SEAS assists professionals in navigating through mandated IEP and other due process timelines, while building a powerful data repository behind the scenes.
SEAS was designed in 1996 by special educators to work the way they worked. Although the program has evolved since that time, SEAS continues to maximize ease of use while integrating into your normal workflow.
To date, SEAS is used in over 30 states, with approximately 81,000 users operating the program daily.
- Easy to Use Interface
- Timeline Tracking with a Message Center
- Assessment Based IEP's
- Up-to-date State Forms with Customizable Groupings
- Measurable, Customizable Goals and Objectives
- Administrative Reporting & Analysis
- Process & Workflow Management
- Caseload Management
- Assessment Report Manager
- Related Services Tracking
- Medicaid Reimbursement
- Full Implementation Services
- Exemplary Customer Support
- Unlimited Technical Support to ANY user
- Data Integration Capabilities
- SIF Compliant