Member of the
Family Support Network
of North Carolina
4505 Shattalon Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Tel: (910) 924-5301
PARENTS TOGETHER |
is a parent-to-parent support experience.
- We are parents of children like yours.
- We are not professional therapists, but are trained volunteers who
have faced the questions you face about your child.
- We are here to help as you look for answers.
How can PARENTS TOGETHER help?
- By putting you in touch with a Support Parent who has a child with
- By offering a "listening ear." The Support Parent understands the
pleasure as well as the pain of having a child with special needs.
- By providing information on community resources.
Who can contact PARENTS
- Any parent who feels the need for support and understanding.
- Any professional, concerned family member or friend.
- Anyone who wants information on specific health problems,
disabilities, or resources.