Claudia Lowe, B.S.L., J.D.
IEP & 504 Specialist
3941 Park Drive#20, PMB 114
El Dorado Hills 95762
Advocating for your child's educational rights and future.
As a parent of a K-12 child you want to...
- be involved in the decisions regarding your child's development and education
- know what you child is experiencing and thinking
- have accurate information that will help you stay informed and involved with your child's education and --academic progress
- share this experience with your child
- do what's right for your child
I can help you...
- understand the IEP and 504 educational process that your child is experiencing
- support your child's educational journey from grade to grade, and from school to independent living, career, and education
- strengthen the bond between you and your child by supporting your active and focused involvement as a member of the school team
To plan your child's educational future please contact me for a complimentary consultation or appointment.
Office hours: 9:00am-6:00pm by appointment only.
Presently accepting new clients.
To schedule an in-person or phone appointment call 916-939-3492 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Services may include, but are not limited to,
- Intake interview by phone or in person.
- File review of your child's school records including IEP or 504 plans, transition plans, and behavior plans.
- Assist you in preparing for your upcoming IEP, 504, transition, behavior plan meeting or SST meeting.
- Provide you with resources, referrals, and information to support you and your child.
- On-going technical assistance by phone or e-mail.
- Provide you with a written discussion of the IEP, 504, behavior, or transition plan.
- Attend the IEP, 504, transition, behavior plan meeting or SST meeting with you.
- Clinics to provide training to support your participation as a parent advocate.
- Attending mediation or due process hearings with you as parent support.