Laureate Learning Systems, Inc.
Innovative software for children and adults with special needs
110 East Spring Street
Winooski, VT 05404
Special Needs Software Solutions
Laureate has been dedicated to publishing innovative software to improve the lives of children and adults with special needs for over 25 years. Founded by two speech-language pathologists, Laureate offers over 50 research-based software programs that train cause and effect, basic vocabulary, grammatical forms, and language concepts. We also offer programs in the areas of cognition, auditory processing, reading, and instructional games.
For a free CD demo, catalog, and syntax assessment CD, call 1-800-562-6801 or visit www.laureatelearning.com
- Is specifically designed for individuals with Autism, Language-Learning Disorders, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Physical Impairments, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Aphasia.
- Combines current linguistic theory and research with encouraging speech, engaging graphics, and amusing animation to make learning a fun and rewarding experience.
- Provides accessibility with a touch-screen, single switch, mouse, or keyboard to accommodate users with a variety of special needs.
- Offers extensive data collection and report-writing capabilities to document performance and ensure accountability.
- Enables individuals with special needs to work independently to reach their full potential and experience success.