Special Needs Advocacy and Consultation
Gayle R. Greene, M. Ed
7 Bridle Path
Ashburnham, MA 01430
Tel: ( 978) 827-5602
Fax: ( 978) 827-5602
"Student Advocacy: Consultation and Direct Representation"|
Expert, professional consultation and direct representation is provided to families of children with special needs.
Gayle Greene has been a practicing professional special needs advocate in Massachusettes for fifteen years. For much of that time she served as Director of Advocacy and Community Services for a local affiliate of ARC.
Ms. Greene began her private practice in 1999 with a focus on assisting families to exercise their rights and entitlements under Chapter 766 and the IDEA.
Among the advocacy services she provides:
Ms. Greene has a BS in Special Education from Fitchburg State College and an M.Ed. in Human Services Administration from Antioch/New England Graduate School. Her advocacy training was completed with Advocacy Associates of Belmont.
- Representation across all disabilities
- Specific, step-by-step Action Planning
- IEP review
- Review of testing and evaluations
- Representation at all meetings, including team meetings, evaluation reviews
and special education mediation
- Referral and consultation with Independent Evaluators
- Services provided throughout the state of Massachusettes
Ms. Greene also provides parent and professional training.