Falcon Ridge Ranch
Residential Treatment Center for Girls 13-17 Years of Age
633 E. Hwy 9
Virgin, UT 84779
We are a small, fully integrated Equine centered Residential Treatment focused on the specific and individual needs of adolescent girls.
At Risk Teen Girls:
- Highly Individualized Equine centered treatment for teenage girls.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction and Recovery:
- Individualized treatment for substance issues
Special Needs / Therapeutic Schools
Falcon Ridge Ranch provides sophisticated and balanced treatment with a fully integrated equine treatment philosophy. Our beautiful 10-acre campus creates a truly unique treatment experience where our students are able engage in the healing process and gain the tools and skills necessary to become successful and empowered young women. Highly individualized treatment with strong family support and involvement.
- Highly individualized residential treatment; sophisticated clinical and academic program
- Adoption & Attachment disorders
- Depression / Anxiety / Trauma / PTSD
- Self Harm / Suicide talk or attempts
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Low Self Esteem / Self Image / Risky, impulsive behavior
- ADD / ADHD / Runaway behavior or threats
- Sexual abuse / Physical abuse or neglect
- Bipolar disorder / Borderline / Mood and personality disorders
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Learning disabilities / Poor academic performance
- Eating Disorders / Body image issues / Issues with anger / Poor coping skills