EDU-Therapeutics - A Specialized Learning System
14401 Roland Canyon Road
Salinas, CA 93908
Tel: (831) 484-0994
Dyslexia, ADD, Learnng Disability, Reading
Learning Time, Inc is a Nonprofit Corporation that provides DVD training programs, materials and assessments for children, youth, and adults with dyslexia, learning disabilities, head-injury, dementia, attention deficit or reading challenges.
- Training for developing attention, memory, reading, and study skills for home-school parents, teachers, and specialists through DVD programs.
- Books on dyslexia and attention deficit disorder.
- Materials to train reading disabilities and develop memory skills.
- Testing materials for identifying learning channels and developing a learning profile.
- web site: edu-therapeutics.com
- blog: www.edutherapeutics.wordpress.com
- email: email@example.com
- Participate with Dr. Smith and other specialists through our blog on learning disabilities,
dyslexia, memory problems, attention disorders, and processing problems.
- Enjoy The Calming Kitchen on our web site with recipes and increased protein to improve attention, memory and thinking skills through regular Blog postings.
- In the Monterey area - learning disability assessments by Dr. Joan Smith and staff.