Devereux Life Management Services
Lifetime non-profit care management solutions to families with special needs
444 Devereux Drive
Villanova, PA 19085
Who Will Care for my Loved One When I No Longer Can?
The not-for-profit Devereux Life Management Services provides lifetime care management solutions to families with special needs, including mental retardation, developmental or cognitive disability.
Devereux's Life Management Services include, and are not limited to:
Clinical Assessments and Evaluations:
- Diagnostic Services that may include Psychiatric, Psychological, Speech & Language, Educational, Vocational, Behavioral, Nursing, and other specialized areas.
Care Management and monitoring
The development of a Devereux care management plan is based on comprehensive clinical assessments. This plan is developed in consort with a multi-disciplinary clinical team, the family and the individual. Quality of life goals and objectives are maintained through careful implementation and monitoring of the care plan.
- Clinical and community resource coordination
- Consultation with professional caregivers and referrals to qualified service providers and community resources
- Regular communications with families and caregivers
- Coordination with financial services partners, estate planners, attorneys, and assistance in obtaining pre-need funeral arrangements
- Access to social opportunities
- Assistance with benefit management
Devereux Life Management Partners include special needs families, guardians, conservators, trust officers, Insurers, and other professional and institutional allies.