K.C. Bugg, Psy.D.
ADHD and Learning Disability Evaluations
576 Fifth Ave, Suite 805
New York, NY 10036
Fax: (626) 228-2189
ADHD, Autism and Learning Disability Evaluations
I am a clinical psychologist who specializes in comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations. I have over ten years of assessment experience and received my doctorate from Fuller School of
Psychology in 2005. My goal is finding the best interventions so that my clients can achieve success in their personal lives as well as their academic and occupational pursuits
What types of assessments do I do?
- Attention-based disorders such as ADHD Dyslexia and language related learning disabilities
- Written expression concerns
- Arithmetic and calculation learning difficulties
- Non-verbal learning disabilities
- Differential diagnosis of emotional/behavioral issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
How are assessment results utilized?
Neuropsychological evalations are often requirements for admission into private schools which specialize in students with disabilities.
- Obtaining classroom accommodations such as having a reader, extra time on exams, working on a computer, having a scribe, and taking
tests in a quiet room with few others and frequent breaks for those with learning or attention disorders.
- Obtaining accommodations such as extra time on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), Graduate Record Exam (GRE), Law School Admission Test (LSAT), as well as many other state and national tests.
Please feel free to call or email me for a free phone consultation. I look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in any way I can.