Dr. Barbara Baer, PH.D., ABPP-CN
Neuropsychological & Psychoeducational Testing
Westchester - New York Metro area
547 Saw Mill River Road #2C
Ardsley, New York 10502
Neuropsychological and Psychoeducational Testing
Westchester - New York Metropolitan Area
- Neuropsychological assessment of school aged children, adolescents and adults.
- Each evaluation takes 8 - 10 hours and is done over two to three sessions
- Diagnostic issues include assessment of toxic metal poisoning (lead), head injury, stroke, dementia, epilepsy, memory disorders, attention deficit disorder and educational/IQ assessment including learning disabilities.
- Handicapped accessible facility near to public transportation
- Experience as expert witness for trials for both plaintiff and defense
- Experience with working with school districts regarding IEP's and organizing special services
- New York State Licensed for 25 years. Extensive pre-doctoral training in neuropsychology; post doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology.