ABCs for Life Success, LLC
Academic Behavior Consultants in Maryland and the DC Metro Area
1120 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Educational Consulting, Academic Evaluations and Diagnostic Testing, Parent Education in the Washington Metro Area and across the Nation
ABCs for Life Success, LLC is a group of professional educational consultants. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of individuals with special needs and educational disabilities. ABCs for Life Success operates under the belief that making a difference for one child forwards the civil rights for all people.
Our mission is to ensure that individuals with special needs receive a free appropriate public education. With a child-centered and collaborative approach, we foster positive partnerships between parents and schools, administer and analyze academic evaluations, and provide innovative consulting and other expert services. Our experts can help you secure appropriate services and school placement, and develop, revise and evaluate individualized educational plans (IEPs) and 504 plans.
Our new book School Success for Kids with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders gives parents and teachers of students the strategies they need to help these kids overcome their struggles and find success in school.
The Special Needs Advocacy Resource Book: What You Can Do Now to Advocate for Your Exceptional Child's Education is a unique handbook that teaches parents how to work with schools to achieve optimal learning situations and accommodations for their child's needs.
The educational consultants at ABCs for Life Success
- Assist parents in navigating the school system procedures to secure services and placement for children with unique special needs;
- Act as a liaison in meetings between parents and school personnel as part of the multidisciplinary team;
Monitor legal issues, help parents understand their rights, and provide appropriate interventions when rights are violated;
- Help navigate dispute options such as State complaints, mediation and due process hearings, and assist with expert testimony;
- Administer and analyze academic evaluations, diagnostic testing and functional behavior assessments;
- Offer parent training and workshops for educators;
- Provide transition services.
Contact us today for more information or to set up a free initial consultation.