of New Jersey
Non-profit Education Training, Technical Assistance, and Advocacy
35 Halsey Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Tel: (973) 642-8100
Fax: (973) 642-8080
Training, technical assistance, educational materials, and public policy
advocacy on education issues
- Our telephone hot-line provides trained advocates to assist you in
resolving education problems in New Jersey.
- Our Parent-to-Parent network matches experienced parents with parents
- Our trainings include Parent-Professional Collaboration; Parents
Engaged in Public Policy; Education Rights; Positive Behavior Supports;
- Our publications list includes over 40 brief brochures and over 40
information packets on education and health issues.
- Our newsletter, The Bridge, issued quarterly, features
articles, practical ideas, and resources for families.