Parent to Parent
New York State
Matching parents of children with disabilities to other parents
Linda Rippel, Director
500 Balltown Road
Schenectady, NY 12304
Tel: (518) 381-4350
1-800-305-8817 (NY Only)
Fax: (518) 382-1959
Program designed to put parents in touch on a one-to-one basis|
trained supportive parent whose child has a similar
or chronic illness.
Parent to Parent:
To learn more about Parent to Parent, visit our web site at www.parentoparentnys.org
- is based on the philosophy that parents, who have
themselves experienced the joys and frustrations of parenting a child with
special needs, can offer new parents a valuable resource.
- has over 250 disabilities and chronic illnesses that we can match on a
one to one basis.
- offers support, encouragement, and practical tips for families.
- locates a support parent in another area of the state if there are
none in your area.
- offers information on services offered in NY state.