Practice Effective Guidance Strategies (PEGS)
Interactive Tools for Positive Classroom Management
1770 N Research Pkwy, Suite 160
North Logan, UT 84341
Interactive training for positive classroom managment
Practice Effective Guidance Strategies (PEGS) is a research based, research proven program designed to help adults who teach children become skilled classroom managers. The purpose of PEGS is to improve student achievement by providing adults with a way to acquire, through realistic practice, the skills needed to help children and teens participate fully in the learning process.
- Use positive strategies that help students participate in acceptable ways.
- Try new strategies in one-on-one and small groups situations.
- Apply the strategies to students with varying problem behaviors.
- Recognize your most effective classroom management strategies.
- Expand and diversify your skills to improve classroom behavior.