Northwest Reading Clinic, Inc.
7000 S.W. Hampton Street
Tigard, OR 97223
Tel: (503) 620-2223
Fax: (503) 968-8486
12000 N.E. 95th Street
Vancouver, WA 98682
Tel: (360) 891-4488
Web site: www.northwestreadingclinic.com
Specializing in Reading, Spelling, Comprehension, and Math Development
Northwest Reading Clinic
has thirty years experience using unique, effective approaches for remediation of weaknesses in reading, spelling, and comprehension. We also address math, vocabulary, visual memory, writing, editing, and study skills as needed. The programs we employ have been carefully researched and have proven beneficial in clinical and school settings.
Services and Programs
- Testing and Evaluation to determine strengths and weaknesses and identify the source of difficulties
- Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing® Program: a program which has achieved substantial and consistent results treating dyslexia and other reading and spelling problems
- Visualizing and Verbalizing®: a program that stimulates mental imagery to develop language comprehension and expression
- Seeing Stars® Symbol Imagery: a program which develops phonemic awareness and visual memory
- On Cloud Nine®: develops basic math concepts through the use of manipulatives, imagery, and language
- Fast ForWord ® : a program developed by Scientific Learning Corporation which uses Internet based computer games that acoustically modify speech to stimulate language skills development
Northwest Reading Clinic is an independent facility and is not
affiliated with Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes, Inc., Pat Lindamood,
Phyllis Lindamood, or Nanci Bell.