ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis
Internet Special Education Resources
Special Education & Learning Disabilities Resources: A Nationwide
Resources for Special Education and Learning Disabilities
ADD / ADHD Assessment: Suggested Questions to
Before the Assessment Phase...
- What is the professional's background? (specialty, education,
- What is his or her experience with ADD / ADHD assessment?
- How does the professional test for ADD / ADHD?
- How much does an assessment cost?
- What methods does the professional use to treat ADD / ADHD?
therapy, behavior modification, etc.)?
After the Assessment/ Discussing the
- What are the follow-up recommendations?
- What are all the options?
- What are some suggestions for ways to handle some of the challenges of
parenting an ADD / ADHD child?
Return to FIRST STEPS
Find an education
Disclaimer: ISER provides this information in an
effort to aid
parents in selecting a special education professional. We do not endorse
recommend any particular referral source, type of learning
disabilities professional, or
specific special education professional.
ISER Home | First
Steps |Planning | Navigating
LD assessment | ADHD
educational alternatives | therapy | advocacy