The Weinfeld Education Group, LLC
Advocacy for Students with Special Needs, ; Consultant to the Schools that Teach Them
104 Northwood Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20901
Tel: (301) 681-6233
Fax: (301) 593-3333
Special Needs Advocacy, Parent and Teacher Training, School Placement, and Expert Witness Services in Maryland and the Washington Metro Area
The Weinfeld Education Group, LLC, strives to help all students reach their potential, particularly students with learning disabilities.
The Weinfeld Education Group serves as an educational consultants to schools and school systems, as trainers of parents and teachers, and passionate advocates for students.
Among the services we provide:
Mr. Rich Weinfeld, Managing Member of Weinfeld Education Group, LLC
is the co-author of a new book:
The Special Needs Advocacy Resource Book: What You Can Do Now to Advocate for Your Exceptional Childs Education is a unique handbook that teaches parents how to work with schools to achieve optimal learning situations and accommodations for their child's needs.
- Determine the strengths and needs of the student through interviews, observations, and a review of psycho-educational testing.
- Represent parents at school meetings and throughout the IEP process
- Link parents with a variety of community resources and supports, including tutors, therapists, assessors, technology, and talent development opportunities
- Training (Parents and Educators)
- Offer daylong, half-day, and brief workshops on topics related to special education and parenting
- Educational Consultation
- Provide expertise in order to help schools implement services and programs for students, such as GT/LD Identification, Programming for Underachieving Students, Mentoring Programs, Interventions for Boys, and Multiple Intelligences- Assessment and Programming.
- Expert Witness Services in due process cases involving special education issues as well as in family law cases where school selection or programming is an issue.
- Individualized Life Coaching services to your loved one with a disability
Come meet us at Barnes and Noble in Gaithersburg on April 28 at 7 PM and have your book signed! Click Here for Directions
And Coming Soon! Our new show: Teach Your Children Well: Hot Topics in Education will air on the Health and Wellness Channel at www.voiceamerica.com starting Friday at NOON, April 18,2008
Call the Weinfeld Group for an appointment today, at:(301) 681-6233