Lana L. Traynor, LLC
Special education attorney in OR, WA, and CA.
6950 SW Hampton Street
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Education Attorney in OR, WA, and CA
Education attorney, licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California.
- Represent students, ages birth thru college.
- Represent students in state proceedings, including IFSP and IEP meetings, Complaints, Due Process Complaints, and mediations.
- File Complaints with Office for Civil Rights and Family Policy Compliance Office.
- Provide free initial consultation via telephone or in-person, depending on the situation.
Lana L. Traynor, LLC, has represented clients from a wide variety of backgrounds and situations, including:
- Students (children and adults) with educational issues
- Disciplinary and expulsion issues
- Autistic Children and Autistic Adults
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Language Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Special Needs College Students
- Childhood & Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Adults & Children with Disabilities
- Down's Syndrome
- Intellectual Disabilities
- And more…
With a primary focus on special needs law, Lana L. Traynor, licensed to practice law in Oregon, Washington and California, will fight for you or your family to ensure that you can receive a quality education and the resources necessary to thrive.