Special Education Advocate
in Southeast Massachusetts and Northern Rhode Island:
130 South Washington Street
North Attleboro, MA. 02760
Tel: (508) 809-3515
Special Education Advocate in Southeastern Massachusetts and Northern Rhode Island
As a Special Education Advocate, I will…
- Attend team meetings
- Navigate IEP and 504 Process
- Provide parent support and empowerment
- Assist with appropriate services/placements according to your child's specific needs
- Helped students qualify for IEP's and 504's
- Assisted parents to get out-of-district placements
- Received one-on-one’s for my clients
- Obtained Wilson reading services
- Negotiated ESY services and home tutoring*
*Consulting Advocate cannot guarantee outcomes
Educational Advocacy Credentials and Availability:
- I specialize in LD, ADHD, Aspergers and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Master's Degree in Education
- MA Grades 1-6 Certification
- MA K-8 Mod. Special Needs Certification
- Wilson Level One Certification
- I am FCSN trained.
- I am currently accepting clients in the Southeast Massachusetts Region and Northern RI.
As a former Special Education teacher, I have been on both sides of the IEP team, which I feel gives me the knowledge and experience to better help my clients.