The Broach School is a private, Non-Profit Special Education school for children in grades K-12! The Broach School was founded out of the need to provide quality education for students with learning disabilities who struggle in the public school. We have been in the private school business for over 35 years and our emphasis is on small campuses and low student/teacher ratios in a loving, caring classroom environment!
We specialize in serving the educational needs of students with all diagnoses of learning disabilities; i.e., LD, ADD, ADHD, Autism, speech impediments, and emotional handicaps. The research-based curriculum and strategies that we utilize are extremely effective for students with varying learning needs and students with Asperger's syndrome find success in our structure and methods in a Traditional classroom setting.
Our curriculum offers a hands-on, active learning approach that is easily adapted to individual learning needs and styles. Students take seven academic subjects each year with specific courses that parallel the State of Florida's requirements for graduation.
For more than 35 years, the Broach Schools have helped educationally challenged students build upon their strengths and develop the skills they need to maximize their independence and reach their highest potential.
The Broach Schools tested and proven programs helps students with these common learning disabilities achieve their highest potential
The Broach School offers:
- Personalized plans - We consider, combine, and coordinate our programs and services based on each child's own abilities, interests, and goals.
- Positive teaching methods - Safe, positive, and respectful methods teach students self-control and appropriate alternative behaviors, and improve their ability to learn and communicate.
Outcome-based programs - We set measurable goals for language development, social skills, academic progress, and daily living skills.
- Educational excellence - We rely on proven strategies, and our staff members are engaged in on-going training and research into emerging practices.
- Collaborative attention - We work closely with speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, other specialists, as well as with the child's family and home school.
- Positive learning environments - Our classes are small and highly structured, with intensive staff-to-student ratios. Our multi-disciplinary staff is encouraging, optimistic, and committed to helping every child succeed.
To learn more about our programs go to: www.BroachSchool.com. Our goal is to encourage students to enjoy learning, experience academic success, and get the skills necessary to graduate and go on to college or work.
We really have a family approach in our relationship with our students and parents and we personalize each child's educational needs and goals by remediating to their strengths and then moving them forward. We group them by their abilities while maintaining their grade level. This encourages students and motivates them to learn and not have to be concerned with peer pressure or their lack of subject knowledge.
The Broach School is approved for the McKay Scholarship for Children with Learning Disabilities and Children's First Scholarship. If your child has an IEP and is enrolled in a Special Education class in the public school, you may qualify for FREE or REDUCED Tuition Scholarship!
To learn how your child can achieve success by enrolling in The Broach School-Greater Tampa Bay area, visit us on the web at www.BroachSchool.com. You may also contact Brannen Broach Toll Free at: (866) 344-KID1 (5431) or John Sands, Regional Marketing Director in the Tampa Bay area at: (941) 751-2525 for additional information or to request a brochure!