PCI Education provides intensive intervention programs targeted to middle school and high school students. The products are designed for struggling students who are performing two or more years below grade level, have learning differences, or are English language learners.
The unique products we provide are relevant and effective tools for:
- Struggling Readers and NonReaders
- Intensive intervention programs for Math & Reading
- Autism Educational Resources
- ESL Materials for English Language Learners (ELL)
- Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities
- Regular Education, Early Academics
Whether you have a student who is unable to read, communicates with symbols or is just struggling to keep up, PCI Education has a program for you.
For over 20 years, PCI Education has grown to become the premier provider of materials for learning differences and special education.
From our research-based PCI Reading Program that teaches nonreaders to gain reading independence to the TextConnections Program for students who need comprehension-building skills, our reading and writing materials are changing the lives of students just like yours.