148 Pierce Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
Tel: (248) 723-5380
Toll Free: (888) 324-4367
Fax: (248) 723-5390
"Lindamood-Bell Enhances Learning for All People, for All Ages...for Life."
Lindamood-Bell's research-validated instruction is internationally recognized as one of the most effective methods for developing literacy skills.
Their one-to-one instruction goes beyond traditional tutoring and develops the underlying skills necessary for reading, spelling, comprehension, critical thinking, and math.
Lindamood-Bell® Services Include:
The Right Evaluation
An accurate learning ability evaluation is the first step in teaching individuals to learn to their potential.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Standardized academic and literacy tests
- Evaluation results explained
The Right Instruction
Our instruction is based on an individual's specific learning needs and embodies an interactive, balanced approach.
- Research-validated programs
- Daily, intensive instruction
- Enrichment and homework help
- The Right Learning Environment
For many individuals, the appropriate intensive instruction utilizing Lindamood-Bell® programs delivered by Lindamood-Bell® staff can close the gap between performance level and potential.
- Structure that keeps students engaged and motivated
- Regular progress updates
- Parent practice sessions to reinforce skills at home
Call (888) 324-4367 or visit lindamoodbell.com for more information.
Lindamood-Bell is the only provider endorsed and licensed by the authors of the Lindamood-Bell® programs.