About Kurzweil Educational Systems
Kurzweil Educational Systems is the leader in assistive technology, text-to-speech software literacy solutions serving the needs of the nation's most challenged students, including individuals with special needs and learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, attention deficit disorder or those who are English Language Learners for over 30 years. Driven by the vision to serve the needs of the nation's most challenged learners and enabling students to reach their full potential Kurzweil provides complete reading, study skill, and writing support for students grades 3-college and adults with academic challenges and/or who are blind or visually impaired.
Kurzweil Software Products Support:
- Students from grade 3 to college users to adults in the workplace with note taking, reading and writing tools.
- Dyslexics with word tracking and test accommodations .
- English Language Learners with on the fly translation.
- Writers via auditory word processing.
- Blind and Visually impaired with access to all major digital file formats, online text and scanned print materials.
Kurzweil Educational Systems® is part of the Cambium Learning Technology division which also includes Learning A-Z, IntelliTools and Explore Learning. Kurzweil Educational Systems, Inc is widely recognized as an innovator and leading provider of reading and writing software for individuals with learning difficulties and for those who are blind.