Bruce Hirsch, Ph.D.
California Psychologist, license #PSY7729
130 S. Euclid Ave., Ste 4
Pasadena, CA 91101
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH SCHOOL & LEARNING PROBLEMS
I am a private practice psychologist specializing in children and adults who have learning disabilities (e.g. dyslexia, processing disorders), emotional and motivational blocks (underachievement) and attention deficit disorders (ADHD or ADD). I am a provider for many insurance and managed care plans, which will cover most counseling and psychotherapy services.
- Comprehensive, interdisciplinary psychoeducational assessments for children
- ADD/ADHD assessments for children and adults
- Second opinions on school district assessments
- Individual counseling & psychotherapy
- Parent and family counseling
- School observations and consultations