Law Offices of Charles P. Fox
Our mission is to vigorously represent students with special needs in all facets of special education law in Illinois
3710 Commercial Ave.
Charles P. Fox
Special Education Attorneys and Advocate in Illinois
We provide Legal Representation For:
- Educational meetings: The school will conduct evaluations and then hold an IEP meeting to determine whether your son or daughter qualifies for the special education. If your child is found eligible for special education services, he/she will then need an Individualized Education Plan (IEP. The Law Offices of Charles P. Fox will represent you at domain meetings (e.g. for evaluations) eligibility meetings and IEP meetings.
- Resolution sessions
- Due process hearings: If your child is denied eligibility for special education, if you believe that the IEP is insufficient or not being properly implemented, you have a right to file a due process request and a hearing will be held. We have extensive experience advocating in these hearings.
- Manifestation Determinations-related to possible expulsion
- Guardianship Process
Our Office also Provides the Services of a Trained Advocate:
- Peer Counseling
- Preparation and advocate support at IEP/504 meetings
- Manifestation Determination-Discipline