A Social Network for Special Needs
1051 Bellmore avenue
North Bellmore NY
Dedicated to Helping Parents of Children with Special Needs Find Information and Support
Michael Radicone, Special Education teacher and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapist, recently launched eSpecialMatch.com, a social network dedicated to families with special needs children and the professionals who serve them.
Many families that have children with special needs (including Autism, Asperger's, Downs Syndrome, Speech/Language disorders, ADHD and Pervasive Developmental disorders (PDD), to name a few) often face challenges in finding other families with similar needs to their own and also in locating social peers, therapists and information. eSpecialMatch.com is an online community that gives parents an opportunity to share information, stories and ideas; connect with other families to set up play dates; and locate professionals in their neighborhood.
eSpecialMatch.com is free to join and members can take advantage of these exciting features:
Professionals, such as teachers, therapists and practitioners, as well as businesses and organizations can join the eSpecialMatch.com community to:
- Create a personalized homepage with photos and family information, complete with an individualized web address (eSpecialMatch.com/your name)
- Invite others to become their “friends” and make instant connections
- Ask questions - dialogue about current events or specific issues of interests
- Read and write reviews about books, therapies, educational programs and leisure activities
- Learn about social, educational and fundraising events in your neighborhood
- Keep up with the latest news
- Connect with members, clients and colleagues
- Post reviews and create blogs about their area of expertise
- Invite others to seminars, conferences and more using the event calendar
- Use their personalized web address for easy communications with staff, clients or parents/students
eSpecialMatch.com is a social network for the special needs community - bringing people together.