Compass Educational Services, LLC
Specializing in Educational Assessments for Attention and Learning Problems
5 Shawan Road, Suite 101-D
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Educational and Psychoeducational Testing for Learning Disabilities Including Dyslexia and ADHD in Maryland
Educational Evaluation - Consultation - Advocacy
Compass Educational Services helps parents navigate the educational system by helping them identify an appropriate educational program for their child's unique learning needs. Dr. Patricia O'Malley uses a child-centered approach that incorporates formal and informal assessments to examine a child's academic performance and to identify strengths and needs. As an advocate,
she works with parents and other professionals to help ensure that a child receives the appropriate support to optimize potential.
Compass Educational Services provides:
Dr. O’Malley also offers admissions testing for private schools and specialized trainings and seminars for teachers and parents.
Contact Dr. O’Malley for more information or to set up a free initial consultation.
- Evaluations for learning disabilities, including dyslexia and ADHD
- Screening tests to identify performance levels within an academic area.
- Comprehensive educational evaluations to provide an analysis of academic skills.
- Comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations to determine strengths and weaknesses of cognitive processing and executive functioning.
- Support through IEP process or development of 504 Plan
- Collaboration with school staff to help integrate evaluation results into the school program.
- Recommendations for educational support, services and placement.