Arlene Bell is an attorney dedicated to assisting families with children with special needs to obtain the educational placement and services their children need.
Formerly a teacher of students with learning challenges, she holds a Master of Arts Degree in Special Education and three California Life Teaching Credentials: Elementary, Early Childhood and Specialist in Learning Handicapped.
Arlene can assist parents with:
- Requesting School Records;
- Requesting an assessment or an IEP meeting;
- Preparing for an IEP eligibility meeting or an annual review;
- Attending an IEP meeting with parents;
- Requesting for Due Process and representing parents in Mediation and/or a Due Process Hearing.
Arlene also represents parents for conservatorships.
Call Arlene at: (310) 829-2029 for additional information.