Educational and Behavioral Diagnostics
Alex Alexander, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist #31703
Educational & Psychological Assessment Services in Texas
1220 Ector Street
Denton, TX 76201
Tel: (469) 446-1588
Learning Disability, ADHD, Neuropsychological, Autism, and Psychological Assessment Services in the Far North Dallas Metroplex Area
As a Licensed Psychologist, I have extensive background in the assessment of Learning Disabilities, ADHD and Emotional/Behavioral issues in children, adolescents and adults. Credentialed by the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology as trained and experienced in the delivery of preventive, consultative, assessment, and therapeutic services.
- Comprehensive evaluation for Learning Disabilities, ADHD/ADD, Dyslexia, and Emotional/Behavioral conditions such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, reactive attachment disorder, etc.
- Review of school records and reports
- Counseling services (individual, group, and family therapy)
- Neuropsychological evaluation (learning, memory, executive functioning, etc.)
- Autism evaluation (e.g. Asperger's, PDD-NOS, etc.)
- Adult Learning Disabilities (e.g., documentation of need for accommodations for entrance exams such as SAT, LSAT, GMAT, etc.)
- Convenient Evening and Weekend hours