Where All Students are Honored
3225 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood CO 80227
Tel: 303 730-7691
Fax: 720 974-0309
School for Children with Learning Disabilities and Different Learning Styles in Colorado
Serving Grades 1 - 12
Tetra Academy is appropriate for students who do not thrive in larger settings and/or whose main obstacle to learning stems from a learning disability and/or different learning style not adddressed in typical learning environments. Most often these students experience frustration and lowered self-esteem in regular classroom settings. At Tetra these students gain the opportunity to grow and flourish in a comfortable and relaxed educational setting.
Students who attend Tetra Academy will learn through an integration of specialized strategies designed to increase basic skills within a cohesive and cumulative curriculum. Tetra Academy is clearly a one of a kind school built upon a solid foundation of two decades of educational experiences. Tetra Academy has been state certified since 1985.
Students Experience Success through Tetra Academy Strategies:
Remediation, Developmental, and Enrichment Programs Available:
- 89% of students increase their skill levels by one or more grades in one 32 hour program.
- Strategies address various learning disabilities and styles such as Dyslexia and ADD/ADHD.
- Strategies relate thinking processes and organizational skills to learning.
Tetra Academy provides the highest quality of individual instruction:
- Programs are personalized and flexible.
- Reading, writing, listening, and speaking experiences are explored and reinforced.
- Students engage in one on one interaction with qualified and experienced instructors in a casual risk-free setting.