7230 South Land Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95831
The Melvin-Smith Learning Center
is a nonprofit corporation that provides assistance for children and
adults with dyslexia, attention deficit, learning handicaps, or reading
challenges through a wide range of services, publications, and training
- Assessments to identify specific problem
areas and to develop effective clinical programs for those
attending tutorial or intensive training.
- Intensive Programs for clients from all over the world who come
to Sacramento for daily three hour sessions covering three to five weeks.
- Tutorial services in one-to-one or group settings for those
who can attend one of our two centers in Northern California.
- Books on dyslexia for the general public as well as clinical
- Successful Reading Programs for children and adults.
- Assessment instruments to identify learning problems.
To learn more about these and other services, visit the MSLC web site at
- Obtain a Dyslexia Remediation Specialist Certificate that
enables you to serve students in public and private schools or clinical